Friday, June 7, 2013

Making the switch

We're on the move! Literally and virtually :) While the big physical move to the new house is a week or two away (Brynn is always on the move!) this blog is moving to a new space.
 www.thisfamilybliss.com
Bliss, Sarah? Really you live in bliss? I can't read minds but those thoughts may have crossed yours. The thing I really like about the new blog name is amongst all the stressors of moving, working, raising a babe and being a wife..this really is bliss. My little family makes the littlest things so good. Rocking a sleepy baby, strolling the city streets, sharing family dinners..it's a simple life but it's a blissful one too. So join me at the new site. I'm going to work on this site referring over to the new one but if you want to follow by email enter your email on the right hand side of the new site.

2 comments:

  1. Спасибо за предоставление нам такой приятной информации. Это предоставляет такую ​​удивительную информацию. Пост действительно полезен и очень благодарен вам. Информация может быть действительно полезной для всех, как для ухода, так и для справки Пост действительно полезен. Как получить бесплатный Robux easy 2019, заработать бесплатные очки Robux Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are consistently excellent. You're doing a fantastic job. This will be really beneficial to many others. By the way, I'm a gamer, and I'd like to recommend a shader pack for Minecraft to you. You can get the BSL Shaders ​pack here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete