Friday, October 26, 2012

5


Five years ago Kyle and I met. I know there are many events that led to our actual meeting but when it comes down to it the combination of Katie Book's birthday and Brett and Michelle Medin's wedding rehearsal dinner led to the perfect night! Four years ago today we were engaged and now we are a family.

I always knew Kyle would be a wonderful dad. He was already an excellent cat and dog dad so adding baby into the mix came naturally. I love watching the two of them interact and I love the smiles I think she saves just for him. I love that when I sneak back into the bedroom before leaving for work he has moved over to sleep closer to baby and comfort her back to sleep. I love how he "looks forward" to his Fridays with you. The quote above sums up my feelings perfectly, there is just something special about a dad and his daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment