Thursday, April 11, 2013

what baby eats

 Brynn is such a good little eater! I think she really looks forward to food time. This might looks like a lot of food but half (if not more) ends up on the floor or in the bib. Recently she's learned the art of throwing toys and food so we've learned to take that as a sign that dinner time is done :) My fav go-to baby food stops are Lunds and Trader Joe's (TJs). Both sell a good selection of organic produce (I follow the dirty dozen pretty religiously EWG Dirty Dozen sometimes to the dismay of my wallet) and Lunds sells 1lb of mango already cut up which saves me time. The butternut squash ravioli comes from from TJs and is really good with a simple brown butter sauce :: recipe here (I skip the sage) Brown Butter Sauce ::

No comments:

Post a Comment